EzyFlow Nano Zinc
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Contains kelp extracts
- Highly concentrated liquid trace element
- Formulated with suspension agents
- Optimal absorption for prevention and correction of zinc deficiencies
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a seed dressing, foliar feed or in-furrow application
- In the spray tank it disperses and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label
Specific Gravity: ~1.70
Compatibility: Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides. NOT compatible with inoculant treatments.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C.
Contains: Zinc Oxide (ZnO) 65% w/v, kelp extracts