EzyFlow Nano Magnesium
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Highly concentrated liquid trace element
- Formulated with suspension agents.
- Magnesium is a building block of chlorophyll production and responsible for the metabolism of carbohydrates
- Optimal absorption for prevention and correction of magnesium deficiencies
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a foliar feed or in-furrow application
- In the spray tank it disperses quickly and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label.
Specific Gravity: ~1.58
Compatibility: Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains: Magnesium (MgCO3) 25% w/v