EzyFlow Nano Copper
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Contains kelp extracts
- Highly concentrated liquid trace element
- Formulated with suspension agents
- Optimal absorption for prevention and correction of copper deficiencies
- Copper helps improve photosynthetic processes and cell wall strength
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a foliar feed or in-furrow applications
- In the spray tank it disperses and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label.
Specific gravity: ~1.5
Compatibility: Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains: Copper Oxide (CuO) 50% w/v, kelp extracts