EzyFlow Nano Canolabud
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Highly concentrated liquid trace element
- Formulated with suspension and dispersing agents
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a foliar, fertigation or in-furrow applications
- In the spray tank it disperses quickly and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label.
Specific Gravity: ~1.50
Colour: Off white / pink beige
Compatibility: Caution: Not compatible with Ammonium Sulphate. Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains w/v %: Calcium (CaCO3) 15%, Sulphate Sulphur (SO4) 11%, Manganese (MnCO3) 2%, Zinc (ZnO) 1.5%, Magnesium (MgCO3) 1.2%, Copper (CuO) 1%, Boron (B) 0.2%, Molybdenum (Mo) 0.001%