EzyFlow Nano Gypsum
- Formulated with micronised particles
- Highly concentrated liquid compound
- Formulated with suspension and dispersing agents
- Source of calcium and sulphate sulphur
- Helps reduce sodium levels in high sodic soils
- Free-flowing liquid formulation with minimal amounts of residue left in the drum
- Formulated for use as a foliar or in fertigation and in-furrow applications
- In the spray tank it disperses quickly and stays in suspension under agitation
- Low use rates compared to lower analysis formulations
Application Rates & Timing: See Product Label.
Specific gravity: ~1.50
Compatibility: Caution: Not compatible with Ammonium Sulphate. Seek professional advice prior to tank mixing with other nutritionals or pesticides.
Tank Mixing: Follow guidelines for tank mixing order. Ensure adequate agitation into a solution prior to use.
Storage: Keep sealed in original container. Store in frost-free, dry conditions out of direct sunlight, above 5°C and below 30°C
Contains (w/v): Gypsum dihydrate; Calcium (Ca) 16% and sulphate sulphur (SO4) 13%