Loveland LIFT is a starter fertiliser blend that contains Macronutrients N-K and micronutrient Zinc plus organic acid and concentrated biochemistry.
An effective in furrow fertiliser, this blend contains over 7% organic acids which buffer plant nutrition from soil chemistry. This increases available nutrients to seedling plants when compared to most starter fertilisers which are made of salt based components, which bind with soil chemistry.
In addition, a concentrated biochemical fertiliser catalyst helps to free up the phosphorus bound in the soil chemistry whilst improving root structure to enhance nutrient uptake. This blend would not be complete without a unique form of zinc-ammonium acetate- which aids in auxin production (root cells) for root growth and nutrient extraction.
- Excellent crop safety
- Highly efficient and readily plant available
- Excellent phosphate availability
- Excellent application flexibility
- Contains organically complexed zinc
- Works as an extraction agent in the soil to help release tied up nutrients and make them plant available